There are many ways you can pay your Three mobile bill:
1. The easiest way is to pay by Direct Debit. The exact amount of your bill will be automatically deducted from your bank account each month, 19 days after your billing date.
2. You can pay using your Visa, Mastercard or Amex card. The exact amount of your bill will be charged from your card without any fee until your card's expiry date.
3. You can also pay through their automated payment system by calling the number 400 on your Three mobile phone or 0844 338 0317 from any other network with a fee of 5p/minute from a BT landline.
4. Another way you can pay is by internet banking. You need to set up online bill payment with your bank.
5. You may also go to the bank personally and make a payment. You need to fill out the Giro Slip when you pay in cash or cheque.
6. You can also pay by cheque payable to Three. It usually takes 5 working days for cheque payments to reach the bank and the payment credited to your account.